03-21-2014 03:45 AM - edited 03-21-2014 03:47 AM
I have dowloaded the full software package for the HP 6700 office jet. When I try running the instllation package it stops and display the error "Can't find HPOJ6700_fax.inf
03-24-2014 09:58 AM
I understand you hace an Officejet 6700 that is having issues installing on your computer. I'm sorry to hear this, but I will certainly do my best to assist you!
Where does the error come up in the install?
Does it give you an option to search for said file?
Are you going to connect the printer via USB or wireless?
What happens if you click OK (or whatever option it has) on the error?
Once I have this information I will be able to assist you further!
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" on the right to thank me for responding!
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post resolved your issue, as it will help others find the solution faster!
I work on behalf of HP
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation