04-16-2013 04:39 AM
Having a few issues with setting up my printer wirelessly on my home network. I have downloaded and installed the HP software for my MAC OS and got as far as the wireless options. At the printer itself I have connected the wireless to the router - all OK - it can see my router and the WPA password has been accepted. But during the set up process I have connected the printer via a USB cable so that set up would proceed smoothly and reached the stage where the networks are listed - mine isn't....my wifi is connected to my home network so I'm a bit confused as to why this isn't being picked up on the list to connect to.
Sorry for the rambling description!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation