01-10-2012 11:48 AM
I have a hp8500A which was the second of two purchased and being used in our office.
One is working fine. The other even after reinstalling and switching areas in office ( to another pc with more memory etc )
is giving MAJOR problems --
It will not print half the time on our network or directly connected by USB. When you hit print the pc will recognize and open up
printer but nothing will show in the print or to be printed icon. It is if it never sends the info itself to the computer. The printer
screen will simply read printing.... and never change forward to another message. Yet, when you turn off the printer and return it on it will print out the page. Now this happens if the printer is left dormant for a few minutes - say five or so. If you start printer and keep on printing it will act normally.
Any ideas or suggestions ??
01-11-2012 01:46 PM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation