04-04-2014 11:28 AM
I got the code 53.10.03 earlier today and looked it up online. It stated that it might be from the memory , so I took the motheboard out and removed one of the memories to see which one is bad. However after I put everything back and turned on the machine, the screen didn't show anything. Even the bottons don't light up. So I don't know if I created a new problem or it's related to that code. Will be happy if someone can help,
04-07-2014 11:07 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Forums!
To get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial product. You can do this at Commercial Forums.
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation