02-05-2011 12:13 PM
Brand new C410a.
On initial install we get a "printhead missing" error. I take out clean, and reseat all print cartridges. 50% of the time it continues to tell me "printhead missing" but the other 50% I get "load paper in main tray" and then "Ink System failure. Turn printer off, then on."
Information on these errors is nonexistent on website.
Anyone got any useful information on these errors, what they mean, or how to resolve?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation