10-16-2011 01:32 PM
I have an HP CM1312nfi series color laserjet printer. When I turn on my printer, the green ready light flashes along with the red blinking exclamation point. We have tried reinstalling the printer, but when we try to reinstall the printer, the computer does not recognize the printer although the computer's USB ports are working. We have tried restoring the printer to factory settings also with no success.
There was a power surge and then it stopped working. We have looked at the inner fuse on the power supply side and the fuse was not burnt.
10-20-2011 11:29 AM
Can you get a configuration page to print from the printer control panel? If not, then you will need to have the printer serviced.
If you are successful in printing the page from the control panel, then you should try a different communication port on the computer or a different computer.
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
05-16-2013 10:11 AM
I had same situation few moments ago. The only thing that solved my problem was unplugging printer from power. Not only cut the power by switch button but also unplug power cable from printer and all the cables for about 1 min.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation