04-19-2012 08:23 AM
There are four of us with these printers in our finance department. Two PC's are running Windows Vista and two Windows 7. The printers are networked but installed locally on each PC. Routinely all of these printers will go offline at the same time and there seems to be nothing that helps. Our IT's answer is to buy four new printers but these printers work great when they're working. There has to be a solution to this mystery out there somewhere. I would appreciate any suggestions.
04-23-2012 08:55 AM
The HP Color LaserJet 2605dn is a commercial printer. I suggest posting in the forum for HP Business Support for a better chance at finding a solution.
Here is the link to the Commercial Laserjet board:
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation