05-13-2010 02:11 PM
I am not sure whether you have solved your problem already, but what worked for me was downloading the Full Solution from the support pages for CM1312 under:
go to http://hp.com/support/cm1312series and then 'Download drivers and software' -> 1312 MFP
- choose the Mac OS X (not Mac OS X 10.6)
- download under 'Software': 'HP Color LaserJet CM1312 MFP Series Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6 Full Solution' (9.7MB)
and install it.
I was able to scan from HP Director, but not from 'Preview'
06-19-2010 02:05 AM
I downloaded the last driver from :
and all went ok. By.
08-22-2010 01:13 AM
At last it works yay
Driver is here AND it scans And gives ink levels :
09-23-2010 06:54 PM
Scan functionality is fully supported with the HP LaserJet CM1312 and SnowLeopard using the latest HP Scan application software. Have you installed the latest software package from hp.com/support? There is a full print/scan/utility installer available for Mac OS X 10.6 SnowLeopard.
Please note that Apple's Preview application (import from scanner) uses Apple's ICA scan flow - this is not supported with this HP LaserJet. HP does not provide an 'ICA module' for ICA or Preview applications to access to support the ICA scan flow.
I am an HP employee
05-24-2013 11:35 PM
I downloaded the drivers for osx 10.6 but my director.app did not update and my printer works fine but my icon is gone and my scanner is not working because the director.app didn't update. Anyone have a solution?
05-28-2013 12:26 PM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation