02-18-2011 10:47 AM
I recently bought a new iMac and I am trying to install the printer I had on my PC which is Color LaserJet CP1215. I tried to find the drivers but it seems that they do not exist. Can you please help me?
02-19-2011 06:55 PM
I don't think they exist. Try Gutenprint: http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation