12-12-2012 10:32 PM
I'm using Mac OS 10.6.8 with an HP Color Laserjet CP2025dn. For some reason, whenever the printer starts up, it prints a blank page. It didn't do this in the past and I have no idea what caused it to start up. I have tried resetting the defaults in the menu and I have reinstalled the driver. I have explored the Printer section of the system preferences and looked through the manual, done online searches for solutions and have found nothing. Please help!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation