03-10-2014 08:25 AM
on this printer is is preaty easy to restrict color printing to everyone,by going on Copy/Printing/Color Restrict and seleting disable color printing,
but i want to be able to add a single user that can color print ,
and selecting the option Set custom access color ,
there is no way to add a single user to be able to color print,
it seems that it requires that the user must be under a Domain,
, but we are not on a domain, so is there any way to anable a single user to color print?
please refer to this link for the fotos.
03-15-2014 02:29 AM
Please refer this HP web link:
Click the 'Kudos Thumbs Up' if this was helpful. Thank You!
(Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP)
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation