08-05-2013 03:02 PM
I am not able to find which print driver to download for my "HP Color Laserjet 4600dn" my windows operating system is Windows 7, 64 Bit.
Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.
08-05-2013 09:08 PM
Download and install the HP Universal Printing Driver, it support the 4600dn model.
Be sure to select Standard or USB mode, depands on your connection type ad follow the on-screen steps:
Please let me know of any issue,
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution
12-04-2013 10:23 AM
I am sorry, but to get your issue more exposure I would suggest posting it in the commercial forums since this is a commercial printer. You can do this at http://h30499.www3.hp.com/hpeb/
I hope this helps.
You can try downloading the drivers from this link.
I work on behalf of HP
Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation