09-28-2010 10:14 AM
I have a set of plans I need to take to the county and I can not get the printer to work.
1. The Display Screen shows all the catridges empty and flashing. The cartridges are not empty.
2. When I pulled the cartridges out, there was Magenta Ink everywhere! I cleaned that up as best I could.
3. The Yellow Light is Flashing.
4. When I push the Check Mark Button, the paper advances and cuts a strip off approx. 1/2" wide.
5. I tried to download the instant support system, but Internet Exxplorer suts it down claiming there is an error on the page.
6. If I push the Red Button it un-sets the rool of Printing paper.
7. I have shut down and re-powered the Unit several times.
8. I have unoplugged the unit and wated 2 minutes, and repowered it.
I really need your help. I have searched the Internet and tried to contact HP.
What do I do!!
Watson Brothers Contruction Inc.
661 248 1129
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation