11-21-2012 10:35 AM
Installing went well...all green checks....did the scan doc....all good...when i print test page or scan....nothing is working...I have check the firewalls, disenabled them....still nothing...please help, I have also tried this on 2 different laptops...both didnt work...thank you
11-23-2012 06:59 AM
Also, go to your START MENU.
1. Click Devices and Printers or Printers and Faxes
2. RIGHT_CLICK on printer
3. Choose (See What's Printing or OPEN)
4. Another Window will pop up, CLICK PRINTER, (top left)
5. See if PAUSE printing is checked. If so, UN-CHECK IT.
Are you connected USB or Wireless?
Please mark a reply "ACCEPTED AS SOLUTION" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation