02-05-2014 09:22 AM
My HP 2000 laptop shows the wireless HP 2540 printer as "offline" though the printer is clearly "online" on and accepts print jobs from the desktop comnputer and other laptops. How do I change the "offline" status to "online" on my HP 2000 laptop so I can send print jobs to the HP 2540 from my laptop? Thanks.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation