02-08-2013 05:34 AM - last edited on 02-08-2013 07:42 AM by OrnahP
I've had an HP Deskjet F380 (SN: [Personal Information Removed]) for about 5 years now on various computers and it always worked a treat, never had a problem. Until now. I've misplaced the original installation CD and can't transfer the printer to my new iMac (Mountain Lion).
I transferred all the drivers via Carbon Copy Clone...no problem, but then of course the software has problems finding a printer that doesn't exist on the new mac.
Who can help me?
02-08-2013 11:29 AM
Please check the driver and software from the following link:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation