07-08-2013 10:48 PM
Hey guys, can one of you guys help me out here with my printer? For some reason whenever I try to print something it appears blank, it's like this on the test page as well.
- I'm running Windows 8 Pro 64-Bit
- It says that my ink levels are well
- There is no paper jam
- I Updated the Drivers
I'm clueless here, can anyone give some suggestions on how to fix this?
07-10-2013 07:55 AM
I see that you're having problems with your printer. I would check the cartridges it sounds like you may be out of ink.
Take a look at the document below.
Let me know how it goes.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation