10-23-2010 11:23 AM
Installed the downloaded software of HP OfficeJet 5510 All-in-One on a Win XP.
Initially, trying to launch the HP director poped an error about missin skin.xml.
I deleted the oov1 folder (as found in a previous thread) and it resolved the error message.
However, the HP Director still won't open, and causes an error.
The error signature:
AppName: hpqdirec.exe AppVer: 18.104.22.168 ModName: msvcrt.dll
ModVer: 7.0.2600.5512 Offset: 000360cb
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation