01-16-2014 12:04 PM
Using an iMac 10.9.1. I think my HP ENVY 4500 is installed and registered correctly. I am unable to print emails and email attachments. The directions are not helpful. I can't figure out how to use the window on the printer. Everytime I hit print it keeps printing out the same HP setup instructions which I did. Would someone please take the time to give me the help I need.
01-27-2014 07:55 AM
Hi WarBride and welcome to the HP Forum,
I understand that you are having a problem with the setup and installation of the printer. I will try my best to help you resolve this.
Here is a list of documents to Set up your product. They explain how to install the software and drivers on your computer and how to set up the print and the ePrint.
In this document for Print Documents (Mac) explains how to print from a Mac computer.
Let me know if this helps or if you need further assistance.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation