11-25-2013 10:08 AM
I just bought then Envy 4500 last Friday, I installed everything and had no problem printing things out all day Friday and Saturday. I am trying to print some stuff out today for work, and am getting no response. I am using the wireless connection in my home, and trying to print from my laptop the same computer I was using last week. I select the printer, click print, and nothing happens. Last time I tried, it gave me an error message and said there were 6 documents waiting to be printed. Not sure what the problem is here, I tried turning it on and off and also unplugging it but nothing seems to work! Any help would be appreciated!!
11-25-2013 01:06 PM - last edited on 04-20-2016 10:34 AM by OscarFuentes
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation