04-23-2011 07:37 AM
On this page , click on 'Support and Drivers'
then click on 'download drivers and software (firmware)' then type in your product in the box. e.g. mine was 'Deskjet f2200' then click 'Go '
Select your os
Then click on 'download' so you can install it.
If my reply was helpful please click the "Kudos" star.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation