12-01-2010 08:22 AM
Hi! First time user here... I recently aquired a monochrome printer - HP LASERJET 5000; and have aquired a serial/usb cable for it so it directly connects to my Mac (MAC OS X Version 10. 4 11).
I have tried a few things, but have not yet been able to get it to print. Do you guys have an tips/tricks? I did not get a installation CD with this.
Not the smartest dog/cat when it comes to this.
12-02-2010 10:37 AM
Have you got a driver for the laserjet?
If not, go to
from where you can download the appropriate driver.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation