04-26-2012 05:37 AM
Any suggestions as to how I should do to get this working.
I have a HP LaserJet Pro 300 Color that is connected trough network to which local computers can connect.
The local computers then connect to remote desktops to reach the material they need to print.
The drivers on the HP support page all need to have connection to the printer, that is not possible since the local computer won't forward them to the remote computer if the remote computer does not have any drivers.
So how do I get the printing to work on the remote computer?
Our last printer we had worked like a charm since its install guide did not force us to have a printer connected for the drivers to be installed.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation