05-17-2012 11:20 PM
I just purchased a HP Laser jet Pro CP1525nw and the installation on Windows 7 64-bit was correct. However when I print something the paper is completely black on one side and smeared black on the other side. Do I have bad cartridges? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
12-05-2012 12:56 PM
I have this problem too. I printed a cleaning page and a color diagnostic page and both have what looks like grated toner on the right edge of the sheet from top to bottom and on both sides of the sheet on that same edge.
12-06-2012 10:51 PM
I actually fixed mine. The problem ended up being the refurbished black toner cartridge I purchased 6 months ago. Took it out and put the old original black hp cartridge back in and problem went away.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation