03-08-2011 03:34 AM
I have a trusty HP 1005 which is a reliable, fast printer and serves my requirements really well. I've just got a new Dell laptop with Windows 7 and it refuses to install the poor old 1005 (USB connection). Is there a driver out there which will work with this printer? Many thanks in advance for ideas on this one!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation