08-19-2011 05:54 PM
My HP LaserJet 1018 has a pop-up window: The HP LaserJet 1018 has a paper output jam. Please follow the instructions below"... I did took the print cartridge out, but I see nothing(no paper) inside. And error still occur. What can I do?
08-19-2011 08:20 PM
Follow the troublshooting steps in this page.
Bob Headrick, HP Expert
I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.
If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button ------------V
If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"--V
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation