10-04-2012 06:09 AM
I am able to print but I get constant errors windows and they never stop. I re-installed the printer three times and I continue having the same windows messages on screen. I click on "Send Error Report" and it has never resolved the problem. It is very irritating. When I installed the printer an "HP Printer Software Installer" window opened. After every start-up an "HP System Tray Status" window opens. Every time I print a "HPCP1020SM EXE (32 bit)" window opens. I have a print screen of all the Error Messages. I would like to speak with someone from technical services at HP but I can't find a number.
10-10-2012 07:46 PM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation