04-23-2009 08:16 AM
Hi, i´m a sistems ingineer of a banc, i have a problem with the HP LaserJet 1320 PCL6.
We buy that printer 3 weeks ago to our sucursal, the problem is:
We got 25 pc in the sucursal, but only 6 print in the local lan, the pc number 1 got the printer installed and shared to the others pcs, in the pc number 1 i got no problemes with the impression of files i can print files vertically and horizontally, but the other 5 pc got a problem, they only can print in vertically, i configure that pcs to print horizontally, but it´s impossible, they only can print in vertically.
How can i print horizontally from the others pcs, its too job to our users, to take pendrives to print in the pc number 1.
Please help me.
P.d. Sorry, my english doesn´t good, i´m from Brasil.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation