09-24-2010 06:07 AM
Hi, I have a printer HP 1505 with this configuration: Operating System Windows 7 and Microsoft Office 2010.
I have installed the drivers from HP Site but if I print from Excel 2010 the printer is incorrect.
Have you an Idea?
09-28-2010 10:59 AM
Do you see the P1505 driver listed in the Control Panel? Verify that it is set as the default printer driver (green check mark).
Then within Excel, verify the correct printer is selected under the File, Print menu. Excel could be defaulting to something else. Also, verify from other applications (Wordpad, MS Word, Paint, etc.) to see if you see the printer there. If so, could be something going on with the specific Excel program. Try creating a new Excel doc and print to see if it is file specific.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation