09-14-2013 03:35 PM
I have duplex problem with a HP LaserJet 2430 printer.
The single sided printing is ok. But when I try to print duouble sided, there is a paper jam when the printer try to pull back the paper.(It pulls back just a few cm paper and stop)
Here is a video about the problem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nB6gUT8XAx0
It has about 200k printed pages.
Anybody has some idea to solve this problem?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation