04-21-2010 11:13 AM
I recently purchased a new computer with Windows 7. I downloaded the printer drivers for the upgrade. I have access to the solutions center and the ability to scan to other formats but not .pdf. In searching the internet, it appears that several other people are having the same problem. Is there a solution or is one expected in the near future?
01-18-2011 10:29 PM
I have the same problem. My new HP Elite Win 7 connected to HP 3055 will not scan to pdf after I installed the new driver.
Please post if you or someone finds a solution.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation