09-21-2009 02:36 PM
I place the paper in the loading tray and the digital readout says "document loaded", then I press "copy/start copy" and it says "copy pending" and does not perform the copy; the readout then goes back to "document loaded". I have not changed anything and have made copies on this machine before. Any help?
09-24-2009 08:16 PM
I just purchased the exact same printer and I have the exact same problem. I too am looking for an answer on this. I will post a link if I find something.
Please do same.
09-24-2009 08:39 PM
Just figured out the problem. Just for the fun of it, did a printer system restore and voila! Previous to this, I also had not sound when pressing fax numbers, and that was fixed by this as well.
1. On the product control panel, press Setup.
2. Use the arrows buttons to select Service, and then press OK.
3. Use the arrows buttons to select Restore defaults, and then press OK.
The product automatically restarts.
IF ANYONE ELSE HAS SUCCESS WITH THIS, PLEASE POST AS SUCH.
09-25-2009 09:00 AM
Great! Thank you for the info!
I got it to copy by turning the power off for a minute then when I turned it on - it worked.....I'll keep your suggestion in mind the next time it happens.
08-26-2013 07:20 PM
Did you try the solution up thread from a previous poster regarding this issue?
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation