11-10-2013 08:13 PM
Will my printer make two sided copies automatically, or do I have to run one side at a time using the one sided copied all ready?
11-11-2013 12:24 AM
The following link shows its spces:
It says No duplex scanning and I think it also can't suplex copying because basically scan & copy use the same mechanism to passing papers to the glass.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation