07-20-2014 09:23 AM
HP LaserJet Pro 400 color Printer M451dn cancels when I try duplex printing. Literature states it has automatic duplex however the Finishing tab states duplex is manual.
What do I need to do for duplex printing.
07-20-2014 09:33 AM
You may need to configure the driver so that it knows that a duplex unit is present on the device (assuming that one is present and physically working).
On the Printer properties dialogue, select the Device settings tab, and ensure that the duplex unit is set to Installed, rather than Not installed.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation