11-20-2008 08:31 AM
01-14-2009 06:37 AM
Ditto. My Vista Home Premuim (32 bit) has 2 drivers for my HP Laserjet 1200 but neither work. So I went to HP.com and they have 3 drivers to download for this printer for Vista (32 bit) but they have very poorly written additional installation instructions that are not comprehensibly and the driver downloads do not work. I also downloaded the updates for Vista but this did not solve the issue.
Does anyone know how to decipher the additional instructions that go with the printer drivers on hp.com? I think HP is using Indian technology writers who are not fully fluent in written English.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation