12-31-2008 11:29 AM
My 5P has started to print a black smudge along the side of the paper. I've tried shaking the toner cartridge and surface cleaning the inside. There is a brush inside the printer but I can't find any information on where to use it. Any ideas?
12-31-2008 12:59 PM
Take out your imaging drum and open the shutter and make sure there is no corresponding damage to the shny roller. Also, after letting the fuser cool, take a look at the rollers inside for damage.
insert signature here
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation