09-13-2012 04:32 PM
I just purchased and set up an HP Laserjet PRO CM1415fnw. Using Windows XP. Pages copied come out with a small amount of text missing from the top and bottom of the page. How do I fix or whom do I contact?
09-13-2012 09:44 PM
Please check out this document for help on resolving your missing text issues:
Say Thanks by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
Please mark the post that solves your problem as Accepted Solution
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation