Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP M252dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have connected this computer by USB and now wireless and it will not print.  I downloaded Print and Scan Doc and I pass all of the tests, and still no printing.

The print and scan, after trying to priont a test page sais I have a serious problem.  I agree I am ready to smash this product and buy a non HP.

The print gets caught in the printing Q of the computer, and on the touch screen of the printer it says it is printing a document.  

I have been dealing with this for 2 months after doing everything these forums tell me to do, and still it will not print.

I am currently wireless because the computer would give me an error that the printer malfunctioned.  I do no get this error with the wireless connection.

My printer shows as ready and up to date on all drivers, but still no printing.

Any suggestions before I use this as a boat anchor?  Also this is less than a year old.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Izzybob

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand the paper is stuck in the queue, it doesn't print anymore and all the tests under print and scan doctor have passed,

Just to confirm, do you get any error messages when you attempt to print?

Also, what is the entire message of the print and scan doctor you had received?

That said, it's quite strange and I'm sure you'd agree that the tests have passed, however, humans fear what we do not know and to face our fear we must obtain knowledge:

Hence, here is an article that helps via step by step guide to resolve this concern: Click here for the details.

Keep me posted,

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.