11-18-2009 09:58 AM
I need help. My J4540 will not scan. I have Vista computer.
Suggestions PLEASE, I am desperate.
The manual that came with the product is of no help, doesn't even mention scanning.
Any idea where I can get help on this.
11-18-2009 05:06 PM
Sure the user guide has a section on scan:
* I am an HP employee. *
** Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer with "Accept as Solution" if it solves your issue. **
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Problems Occur
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation