08-14-2009 12:58 PM
"...system does not meet one or more minimum requirements...cannot install using "run as" command....need user with administrative privileges...."
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS, IS ANY ONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM?
08-14-2009 07:31 PM
Try downloading and installing the basic drivers using the link below and see if it works.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation