02-02-2012 09:58 AM
I jsut replaced my black cartridge and now when I try to print something everything comes out blank. I am running Windows 7 and have tried all the troubleshooting steps on HP's website. One time it let me print something from Notepad but didnt let me do it again.
02-15-2012 05:20 PM
Here is an article that has some starter steps for troubleshooting the issue you are experiencing. Try the steps outlined and let us know if it helps.
Best of Luck!
01-16-2013 06:02 AM
I just had this problem start yesterday on my Officejet. Ink level is fine, ran through all steps on xP fix document, even uninstalled and reinstalled printer with no luck. Problem exists on both my home and work computers (both have printer installed). Oddest part yet is that when I reinstalled my daughter's old Deskjet 6980, I get the "exact same issue." It's almost as if some kind of HP update has come across the wire and hosed up any print connection I might have. Any clues?
01-29-2013 10:45 AM - last edited on 04-19-2016 12:26 PM by OscarFuentes
Try downloading and running the print and scan doctor located here:
It can fix a lot on its own and if not give a better idea of what is going on.
Best of Luck!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation