05-26-2012 10:10 AM
Just switched from Cox Cable to Verizon FiOs (BIG difference/lots better, by the way)...Officejet system no longer is recognized by my desktop for wireless functioning. Attempted to fix...System ask for WPA passphrase and I have no clue what that is. HP on line help sytem just sends me on the typical circular long trek with no answer found. Anyone have an idea how/where I can this this elusive WPA passphrase (or otherwise get my system working again)?
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation