03-08-2011 08:37 PM
Just bought the 4500 and I am trying to install it. I am on the alignment stage and the little rollers won't feed the paper into the printer. Is this a faulty unit or am I missing something?
03-08-2011 09:29 PM
That does sound like a mechanical error.
It's not the same printer model, but this video might be of help.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation