09-20-2013 12:28 AM
Brand new out of the box, went to load paper for the first time to print the aglinment page and received the error message "Out of Paper" displays on the control panel. Does not pick up or feed the paper from the tray. Printer makes noises as
though it is printing but paper doesn't not move through it.
Tried the following:
Make sure paper is flush and even on all sides.
Made sure length and adjusters on the try are position correct.
Didn't over load with paper.
Used fresh paper
Tried copying with just one sheet of paper.
So frusterated! I need to get my work done! Any help would be great!
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation