01-16-2014 06:03 PM
I can not print to my officejet 4630 from my laptop running Windows 8.1, it will scan but not print. I have used the Hp Print and Scan Doctor and have reinstalled the software 3 types. It still won't print. The print menu indicates it is sending it to the printer but no print job. It can print from other non Window 8 computers on my network. Help
01-24-2014 07:55 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums! I understand your concerns. How is this printer connected? Wireless or USB?
Please try restarting the Print Spooler on your computer(s). I will provide a YouTube Video on performing this step here.
If this printer is connected over a wireless network, then please try this step:
1) Restart your computer
2) Turn off your printer
3) Disconnect the power cord from the router for less than 60 seconds
4) Wait for the computer to come back on and turn on the printer
5) Try to print a document
If this step doesn't work, then try another connection. Please plug in a USB cord into your computer and printer, to verify if you are able to print a document.
Please inform me your troubleshooting steps.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation