11-26-2013 06:28 PM
My new HP Officejet 4365 sets up fine from my computer online (wi-fi). How ever the printers loses connectivity to the WI-FI router (Netgear WPN824) after about 30 seconds. The blue wi-fi light is solid on the printer. The test page show everything is fine EXCEPT the Internet line shows Not Connected. My admin software for the router show the printer connection for about 30 seconds and then it is dropped. I am able to print from my computer or an IPAD or an IPHONE only during the 30 seconds that the printer is connected to the router.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation