12-21-2008 11:59 AM
I just purchased a new Gateway computer, which has Windows Visa Home Premium 64-bit, and attempted to install my HP 5610 machine, and it wouldn't let me. When I inserted the install CD in my CD Rom, I received the following error message: "This system does not meet the minimum requirements needed to install this product." It also said the following: "The operating system on this computer is not supported."
Could someone please help me resolve this problem. I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you.
12-21-2008 07:28 PM
Download the full feature software from here:
Save it first to your desktop. After the download is done, run the installation file and follow the on-screen instructions.
12-21-2008 11:47 PM
make sure you are in the admistrator or owner's account
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick
12-23-2008 08:46 PM
12-24-2008 12:39 AM
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation