11-01-2012 11:13 PM
I have a HP Officejet 6310 All-in-One Printer. I tried to activate the scanner software but it only supports Windows 2000 and Windows XP. I am Windows 7. How can I activate my scanner???
11-02-2012 02:10 AM
All drivers (including Windows 8) are in the following link:
Please select the right Windows 7 version, download Full software and install to your computer.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
11-02-2012 04:15 AM
Thanks for info : ) Im not sure if its worked entirely yet. Im going to test it out in the next few days and see if its working. Thankyou for your imput I really appreciate it : ) KA.
11-20-2015 01:47 AM
Please send me a linkf or a free download for my HP Officejet 6213 All-in-One to use the scan function
I have Windown 7 Ultimate
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation