01-11-2012 02:21 PM
I down loaded and started to run the full sofware instalation for the HP Officejet 6310 all in one printer on my new Dell Inspiron Notebook N7110 PC. It is running Windows 7 - 64 Bit. After the extract finishes, it just stops running. It should go into the install process but it doesn't. Can anyone help me?
Solved! View Solution.
Re: HP Officejet 6310 all in one printer install
01-11-2012 04:28 PM
See if you can find the HP extraction folder it created, then run the setup file in there.
09-21-2012 08:34 PM
Having trouble installing Officejet 6310 All-in-One with windows 7. Only have download for windows xp. Was working fine and suddenly lost connection. Any suggestions.
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation