02-11-2011 07:08 PM
Hello , not a computer guy but bought this printer from cosco on the hp reps advice, I do not own a landline, and wanted the ability to send and receive fax through my laptop. I use my Android phone on the 3G network as my wireless connection using easy tether, the printer recognizes the wireless connection as I run the usb cord to the back of the printer from the laptop.
(My Android is plugged into the laptop via a usb port and then the printer is plugged into the laptop via a second port).The Wireless Network Test Report passed but I cannot send a fax.
Pleas can anyone help I really don't want to have to box this thing back up and return it, I have searched the forum and user guide surely I`m not the only one out there without a landline or standard wireless router!!
Thanks in Advance
- HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows
- HP Printers - After Windows 10 Upgrade, Printer Does Not Print
- HP Printers - Using Google Cloud Print with Your HP Printer
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP LaserJet Pro Printers and Multifunction Printers - HP Smart Install Discontinuation